Monday, May 18, 2009

Refreshed

Yes I'm REFRESHED! And i feels sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good! :)) Yup

....Thanks to my friends, thanks to my beautiful home, my home town, and the streets, and the air there.....and the birds that were singing in the morning, and all the weekend as whole!
With all the stress that I have at work, this weekend really helped me to think in a positive way and to decide what is worth of my attention and suffering and what's not! I really hate that I'm only 26 and taking life that seriously......hahaha..... And how am I suppose to take it?
I want to be FREE, CARELESS, POSITIVE, AMBITIOUS......Maybe after I some back from Paris....?
Yes , yes you heard well -Paris! :))) My lovely cousin works there, so we were planing this Paris thing for few months, and in a month or two it'll become real! ..Uh I can't wait! I've been there once (4 years ago) and I'm happy to have chance to go again...wooooohooooo, I'm so excited ...and I just can't hide it....lalala lalalal.....

Hope this feeling will last forever! It depends on me, right? RIGHT?
;) Wish you a great week ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment