Thursday, May 21, 2009

Marija

The time has come for me to tell you the story about me and Marija, and to explain this post on my other blog :)

I met this beautiful creature on MY SPACE! Yes, my space. It's still funny when I look backward on our beginnings. I mean...everybody are meeting boyfriends girlfriends...and I found a real friend on Myspace!!! Actually is Pink's fault. I saw something about Pink on her profile and added her as friend. And it was love at first comment...hahahaha....

....And then our energies split together and we still can't believe that it is possible to find someone to whom you'll feel that much bonded at this age (and at myspace????!!!!!) Sounds impossible! And I'm glad we bust the myth of "mission impossible" :) We share the same dreams, same daydreaming passion, similar sense for living life...we both enjoy Mojito the most, dance in Bodeguita del Media como locas ;) ...etc.

And why I said that it's her fault? :) She pushed me to write a blog, to promote my fine arts on the web...she trusted in me and she convinced me that I have to show my things to the world :)

And that's it! She's my soul mate!

...I've dedicated 3 post to her so far...it's too much! She will be flattering if she knows :)))

3 comments:

  1. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :)))
    Te sakam mori, mori!!!! ***
    And yes, I am so 'damned flattered :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I jaaaasss...mnoooguuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

    ReplyDelete